Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on www.mastermindonlinestudy.com on MMTPL's behalf. 'MMTPL' may share information, including Personal Information, that 'MMTPL' collects on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. 'MMTPL' will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers protect Personal Information on MMTPL's behalf. It is against MMTPL's policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent nor do we intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on MMTPL's behalf unless such transfer is legally required.
You Consent to
Information security “Sharing & Disclosure”
- Appropriate security measures are taken to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- Access to your personally identifying information is restricted only to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
- 'MMTPL does not rent, sell, or share personal information with other people (save with your consent) or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances
- The information are provided to trusted partners working on behalf of or with 'MMTPL'. These companies rights are limited to use of your personal information only to help 'MMTPL' communicate with you about offers from 'MMTPL' and our marketing partners and not to share this information with any third party.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- 'MMTPL' displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, students ages 14-18 from schools in India or a particular geographic area.
- 'MMTPL' does not share any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- 'MMTPL' advertisers include educational institutes, stationary manufacturers, schools, etc.
- 'MMTPL' works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in education sector.
Updating your information
- We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have deployed physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect personal information about you.
- 'MMTPL' reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
- MMTPL shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Note : The terms in this agreement may be changed by MMTPL at any time. MMTPL is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction